Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Welcome

I am a modern day couch warrior. I work my 40+. I raise my kids. I love my wife. I fix what breaks, mow my lawn, and wash the dog. Somewhere in there I try to find time to run, ride, lift, and swim. Well, at least, sometimes I do. Most of the time I think about it, hurt myself, and fake the rest. If asked I will tell you I do it all to stay fit, but to be honest it's more than that. It's the vanity, yes. It's the distraction from responsibility, sure. Most of all, though, it's the never-ending battle with my life long nemesis... aging. People are told to age gracefully which is the mature and sensible to do. To them I say, "Bah!" I will do it kicking and screaming. If you are like me, then you know what I mean. To you I say: "Age aggressively, my friend. Age aggressively!"

No comments:

Post a Comment